Location: England, 106 private hospitals across the country
Salary: 49,489 GBP gross per year
Employment period: Contacts: 6, 12 and 24 months
- At least two years of post graduate hospital experience including 6 months of surgical experience (management of surgical patients).
- Full GMC registration with a license to practice or to be eligible for registration
- ALS/ACLS/EPLS/PALS valid certificates would be a big advantage
- Good command of English
- Excellent pay rates
- GMC registration refund
- full accommodation free of charge
- free pick-up from an airport
- free RMO course
RMOs will typically work primarily with the surgical inpatients, conducting regular ward rounds and ensuring that all patients are well looked after. Any changes in a patient’s condition are reported to the consultant and their direction is followed in respect of further treatment.
The RMO is the designated resuscitation team leader in the event of a cardiac arrest, and for this reason all doctors are required to obtain and maintain their adult and paediatric resuscitation certificates. In addition to this, NES runs annual refresher courses and the hospitals conduct regular scenarios.